Abiodun’s government has approved the reconstruction of 12 roads across the 11 LGs.
According to report, these roads to be completed between 6 to 9 months will join the ongoing road projects that have continued according to schedule.
- Ijebu Ode-Epe/Sagamu-Ore Interchange Flyover in Ijebu-Ode/Odogbolu LGAs.
- 1.2km Ilishan Market Road in Ikenne LGA.
- 2.0km Itori Junction-Total Road in Ewekoro LGA.
- 1.3km Joju Road in Ado-Odo Ota LGA.
- 3.41km Olomore Junction-Sanni Road, Abeokuta North LGA.
- 5.9km Sagamu Junction-Iperu Roundabout Road in Sagamu/Ikenne LGA.
- 3.0km Iperu Roundabout-Ode Road in Ikenne LGA.
- 7.0km Ago Iwoye-Oru-Ijebu Igbo Road in Ijebu North LGA.
- 5.7km Somorin-Kemta, Idi-Aba Road in Odeda LGA
- 3.8km Ilashe-Koko-Alari Road in Ipokia LGA
- 8.0km Orile Oko Road in Remo North LGA
- 2.3km Obafemi Awolowo Way-Mada-Takete in Remo North.
In the same vein, the following roads were previously approved by the Council:
- 4.65km Akute-Denro-Ishasi in Ifo LGA
- 2.35km Olusegun Osoba Toyin Street in Ifo LGA
- 3.2km Molipa Expressway in Ijebu Ode LGAFollow us on Twitter for update: OfficialPrestigeNews
Please, remember to always LIKE our facebook page (Like sign )
You will like to read this: