Inflammation is the major cause of joint pain, and what you eat can make this pain worse. The key point is to stop eating foods that are high in saturated fats, sugar and alcohol because these foods can cause inflammation which can worsen your joint pain. If you are battling with joint pain and arthritis, here are seven foods you should stop eating.
- Red meat: Meat like beef and fried foods should be avoided.
- Processed foods: Avoid processed foods like cake and other snacks.
- Oily foods: Oily foods that contain omega-6 fatty acids can trigger inflammation.
- Sugar: Avoid sugar completely if you are battling with joint pain.
- Alcohol: consuming alcohol can increase your inflammation.
- Refined carbohydrates like flour, white bread and white rice.
- Butter, cheese, margarine, mayonnaise, and other high fatty foods.
Make this little change in your diet and see what happens.
From Opera News
Please, remember to always LIKE our facebook page (Like sign )
You will like to read this: